Subject: Pelis 23/12-29/12
From: Alex the Koala &lt;koali@...&gt;
To: laspelis &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 15:37:36 +0100

Tras una noche de desenfreno que alguien se perdi�, ah� va:

23/12 17:20 TV3 - El desafiament de les �guiles (Richard Burton, Clint 
Eastwood)
23/12 23:40 La2 - J�venes desorientados (...Joey Lauren Adams)
23/12 21:20 TV3 - Arma Letal (Richard Donner, Mel Gibson, Danny Glover)
23/12 0:45 A3 - �ngeles sin cielo (Danny Glover, Matt Dillon)
23/12 2:45 TVE1 - Tootsie (Sidney Pollack, Dustin Hoffman, Jessica 
Lange, Bill Murray)

24/12 21:55 TV3 - Nell (Michael Apted,, Jodie Foster, Liam Neeson, 
Natasha Richardson)
24/12 0:30 A3 - �Qu� bello es vivir! (Frank Capra, James Stewart)
24/12 2:00 La2 - El gato de las nueve colas (Dario Argento)
24/12 3:15 TV3 - Operaci� Crossbow (George Peppard, Sofia Loren)
24/12 23:45 TV3 - Amadeus (Milos Forman, F. Murray Abraham, Tom Hulce)
24/12 0:00 T5 - La conquista del oeste (John Ford, James Stewart, Caroll 
Baler, Gregory Peck)

25/12 0:05 C33 - Fanny i Alexander (Ingmar Bergman)
25/12 16:05 TVE1 - Parque Jur�sico (Steven Spielberg, Sam Neil, Laura 
Dern, Richard Attenborough, Jeff Goldblum)
25/12 22:00 TVE1 - Twister (Jan de Bont, Helen Hunt)
25/12 22:30 La2 - Gunga Din (Cary Grant, Douglas Fairbanks Jr.)
25/12 3:25 C33 - Les aventures del Bar� de Munchausen (Terry Gilliam, 
Eric Idle, Oliver Reed)
25/12 0:20 T5 - Asuntos sucios (Mike Figgis, Richard Gere, Andy Garcia)

26/12 22:00 T5 - Los intocables de Eliott Ness (Brian de Palma, Sean 
Connery, Kevin Costner, Robert de Niro, Andy Garcia)
26/12 16:20 Tv3 - La simfonia del professor Holland (Richard Dreyfuss)
26/12 21:45 A3 - Atomic train (Rob Lowe, Esai Morales, Mena Suvari)
26/12 23:00 TVE1 - Te puede pasar a t� (Nicolas Cage, Bridget Fonda, 
Rosie Perez)

27/12 22:15 C33 - West side story (Natalie Wood)
27/12 16:15 TV3 - Lluna de mel per a tres (James Caan, Nicolas Cage, 
Sarah Jessica Parker)
27/12 1:45 TV3 - Una assassina molt especial (John Water, Kathleen Turner)
27/12 0:15 TVE1 - Miami (Sarah Jessica Parker, Antonio Banderas, Mia Farrow)

28/12 1:20 C33 - A boca de can� (John Boorman, Lee Marvin, Angie Dickinson)
28/12 21:25 TV3 - Homes de negre (Barry Sonnenfeld, Will Smith, Tommy 
Lee Jones, Linda Fiorentino)

29/12 23:35 La2 - Los santos inocentes (Mario Camus, Alfredo Landa, Paco 
Rabal)
29/12 16:15 TV3 - Atrapeu al lladre (Samuel L. Jackson, Nicolas Cage)

-- 
    ___
  {~._.~}  koali@... 
   ( Y )    
  ()~*~()  
  (_)-(_)