Subject: 19/1 - 25/1
From: &quot;koalillo&quot; &lt;koali@...&gt;
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 15:21:15 -0000

Sabado 19

22:45 A3 - El ultimo mohicano (Michael Mann, Daniel Day Lewis,
Madeleine Stowe)
22:10 33 - Shadrach (Harvey Keitel, Andie McDowell)
23:30 TV3 - Cami de retorn (Jodie Foster, Dennis Hopper, Dean
Stockwell, Vincent Price)
1:10 33 - French connection 2 (John Frankenheimer, Gene Hackman,
Fernando Rey)
1:25 TV3 - La conspiracio roja
3:35 33 - El ranger renegat (Rita Hayworth)
4:05 A3 - El tigre se perfuma con dinamita (Claude Chabrol)
4:55 La2 - Un italiano en Chicago (Ettore Scola, Marcello Mastroianni,
Lauren Hutton)
23:30 La2 - Tres colores: rojo (Kryzstof Kieslowski)

Domingo 20,

1:30 A3 - Mother night (Nick Nolte, John Goodman)
21:55 TVE1 - Camara sellada (Gene Hackman, Chris O&#39;Donnell, Faye Dunaway)
2:15 La2 - El cuchitril de Joe
4:40 TV3 - Dorm amb mi (Craigh Sheffer, Eric Stolz, Meg Tilly)
5:25 A3 - Tensa espera (Susan Sarandon)
1:%5 33 - Europa (Lars Von Trier)

Lunes 21,

22:55 La2 - Atraco perfecto (Stanley Kubrick, Sterling Hayden)
22:00 A3 - Jackie Brown (Quentin Tarantino, PAm Grier, Samuel L.
Jackson, Robert De Niro, Bridget Fonda, Michael Keaton)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/laspelis/message/630
22:00 C+ - Summer of Sam (Spike Lee, John Leguizamo, Mira Sorvino)
0:40 33 - Planeta de sang (Basil Rathbone)

Martes 22,

1:10 TV3 - Visio personal (Patsy Kensit)
2:30 La2 - Acero mortal (Sharon Stone)

Miercoles 23,

22:00 A3 - Buscando a Eva (Brendan Fraser, Alicia Silverstone,
Christopher Walken)

Jueves 24,

23:15 TVE1 - Cosas que deje en la Habana (Jorge Perugorria)

Viernes 25,

22:55 La2 - El pico (Eloy de la Iglesia, Enrique San Francisco)
22:00 T5 - Armageddon (Michael Bay, Bruce Willis, Billy Bob Thorton,
Ben Affleck, Liv Tyler, Steve Buscemi)
2:45 33 - Una dona es rebel.la (Katherine Hepburn)