Subject: Pelis del 4/11 al 10/11
From: Alex the Koala &lt;koali@...&gt;
To: las Pelis &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 13:58:35 +0100

5/11 15:30 A3 - La Isla de las Cabezas Cortadas (Geena Davis, Matthew 
Modine)
5/11 0:10 TVE1 - Frankie the Fly (Dennis Hopper, Daryl Hannah, Kiefer 
Sutherland)
5/11 22:00 TV3 - Amor en tiempos de guerra (Carole Bouquet, Daniel 
Auteil, Claude Berri)
5/11 2:45 TVE1 - Dentro del laberinto (David Bowie, Jennifer Connelly, 
Jim Henson)
5/11 4:05 TV3 - El ventre d&#39;un arquitecte (Peter Greenaway, Brian Dennehy)

6/11 22:55 La2 - El hombre de Laramie (James Stewart)
6/11 22:15 C33 - Un plaer indescriptible (Ferran Raï¿½e, Angels Gonyalons)
6/11 23:55 C33 - Rosencrantz y Guildernstern han mort (Gary Oldman, Tim 
Roth)

7/11 0:45 C33 - Giulietta dels esperits (Federico Fellini)
7/11 22:50 La2 - Pepi, Luci, Bom y otras chicas del montï¿½n (Pedro 
Almodovar, Carmen Maura, Alaska, Cecilia Roth)

8/11 22:15 A3 - Primary Colorrs (John Travolta, Emma Thompson, Billy Bob 
Thornton, Kathy Bates, Mike Nichols)
8/11 23:50 C33 - Coming Home (Jane Fonda, Jon Voight)

9/11 23:45 TVE1 - El Cabo del Miedo (Martin Scorsese, Robert de Niro, 
Nick Nolte, Jessica Lange, Juliette Lewis)
9/11 11:00 La2 - Marcelino pan y vino (Pablito Calvo)
9/11 21:20 TV3 - La tempesta de gel (Ang Lee, Kevin Kline, Sigourney 
Weaver, Cristina Ricci)

10/11 22:00 T5 - L.A. Confidential (Kevin Spacey, Russell Crowe, Kim 
Basinger)
10/11 1:10 TVE1 - Sospechoso (Cher, Dennis Quaid, Liam Neeson)

-- 
     ___
   {~._.~}  koali@...
    ( Y )
   ()~*~()
   (_)-(_)