Subject: Las pelis de la semana (21/10-27/10)
From: Alex the Koala &lt;koali@...&gt;
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 14:21:02 +0200

Ahi vamos...

21/10 22:50 La2 - Fiebre Salvaje (Spike Lee, Wesley Snipes, Annabella
Sciorra)
21/10 4:00 Tve1 - Los Reyes del Mambo (Antonio Banderas, Armand Assante)

22/10 15:35 Tve1 - Los Cazafantasmas (Ivan Reitman, Bill Murray, Dan
Aykroid, Sigourney Weaver)
22/10 22:00 TV3 - Cosas que hacer en Denver cuando estas muerto (Andy
Garcia, Christopher Walken)
23/10 23:00 La2 - Marnie la ladrona (Alfred Hitchcock, Sean Connery,
Tippi Hedren)
24/10 22:50 La2 - Profundo Carmesï¿½ (Arturo Ripstein, Marisa Paredes)
25/10 22:15 A3 - Full Monty (Robert Carlyle)
25/10 23:50 C33 - Germinal (Claude Berri, Gerard Depardieu)
25/10 4:40 TV3 - Bat 21 (Gene Hackman, Danny Glover)
26/10 3:00 La2 - La venganza de Don Mendo (Fernando Fernan Gomez)
27/10 1:25 Tve1 - Tootsie (Sydney Pollack, Dustin Hoffman, Jessica
Lange, Bill Murray)
27/10 1:50 TV3 - El Secret de la Sally (Kathleen Turner, Tommy Lee
Jones)
27/10 2:15 La2 - Noches de Sol (Mikhail Baryshnikov, Gregory Hines)
27/10 3:20 Tve1 - Detras de la noticia (Michael Keaton, Glenn Close,
Marisa Tomei)