Subject: 1/4 - 6/4
From: Alex the Koala &lt;koali@...&gt;
To: laspelis &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 20:36:18 +0200

Algo indispuesto y pachucho, y excusando mi retraso, aqui van las pelis 
a partir de hoy hasta el viernes...

1/4 21:55 TVE1 - Jerry Maguire (Cameron Crowe, Tom Cruise, Cuba Gooding 
Jr., Renee Zellweger)
1/4 23:50 TV3 - Sense testimonis (Rutger Hauer, Rebecca de Mornay, Ron 
Silver)
1/4 2:35 TV3 - La mala herba (Drew Barrymore, Tom Skerrit, Cheryl Ladd)
1/4 1:15 C33 - La comtessa descal�a (Joseph L. Mankiewicz, Ava Gardner, 
Humphrey Bogart)

2/4 22:55 La2 - Desaparecido (Constantin Costa-Gavras, Jack Lemmon, 
Sissy Spacek)
2/4 11:30 C33 - El preu de Hollywood (George Cukor)
2/4 22:00 A3 - Un dia inolvidable (Michelle Pfeiffer, George Clooney)
2/4 22:45 C33 - La follia del rei George (Nigel Hawthorne, Rupert Everett)

3/4 22:00 A3 - El piano (Jane Campion, Harvey Keitel, Sam Neill)
3/4 22:00 T5 - Dos polic�as rebeldes (Will Smith, Martin Lawrence, Tea 
Leoni)
3/4 0:40 C33 - Lolita (Stanley Kubrick, James Mason, Sue Lyon, Shelley 
Winters, Peter Sellers)

4/4 22:35 TVE1 - Blanco humano (John Woo, Jean Claude Voll-Damm, Lance 
Henriksen)

6/4 22:45 La2 - Perdona bonita, pero Lucas me quer�a a mi (Jordi Molla, 
Pepon Nieto)
6/4 22:00 T5 - Los �ltimos guerreros (Tom Berenger)
6/4 2:00 TVE1 - Posibilidad de escape (Willem Dafoe, Susan Sarandon, 
Willem Dafoe)

-- 
    ___
  {~._.~}  koali@... 
   ( Y )    
  ()~*~()  
  (_)-(_)