Subject: Pelis del 11 al 16
From: Alex the Koala &lt;koali@...&gt;
To: laspelis &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 23:12:00 +0100

Me salto las pelis que ya han comenzado...

11/3 15:40 TVE1 - Llamaradas (Kurt Russell, William Baldwin, Robert de 
Niro, Rebecca de Mornay)
11/3 22:10 TV3 - Washington Square (Agnieszka Holland, Jennifer Jason-Leigh)
11/3 0:10 TV3 - Tres de cors (William Balwin, Kelly Lynch, Sherilynn 
Fenn, Joe Pantoliano)
11/3 1:15 C33 - Casablanca (...)
11/3 2:00 T5 - Evita (Alan Parker, Madonna, Antonio Banderas)
11/3 21:55 TVE1 - Mad City (Constantin Costa-Gavras, Dustin Hoffman, 
John Travolta, Mia Kirshner)

12/3 22:00 A3 - Speed (Keanu Reeves, Dennis Hopper, Jeff Daniels, Sandra 
Bullock)
12/3 22:45 C33 - Amateur (Hal Hartley, Isabelle HUppert)
12/3 22:50 La2 - La fiera de mi niï¿½a (Howard Hawks, Katherine Hepburn, 
Cary Grant)
12/3 0:30 TV3 - Henry: portrait of a serial killer 2 (James Otis)

13/3 0:40 C33 - Doble vida (Claude Chabrol, Jean Paul Belmondo)
13/3 21:25 TV3 - Impacte Sobtat (Clint, Sondra Locke)
13/3 22:00 T5 - 48 Horas mï¿½s (Walter Hill, Eddie Murphy, Nick Nolte)
13/3 23:30 A3 - Nuestro propio hogar (Kathy Bates, Edward Furlong)

14/3 23:00 C33 - La jungla de l&#39;asfalt (John Huston, Steling Hayden)
14/3 4:45 T5 - El terror de las chicas (Jerry Lewis)

15/3 5:20 TV3 - Vaig disparar un home a Las Vegas (John Stockwell, 
Janeane Garofalo)

16/3 22:45 La2 - Yerma (Aitana Sanchez-Gijon)
16/3 22:00 T5 - El club de las primeras esposas (Goldie Hawn, Bette 
Middler, Diane Keaton)

-- 
    ___
  {~._.~}  koali@... 
   ( Y )    
  ()~*~()  
  (_)-(_)